1. The mouse guard plate is made of special aluminum alloy, and the surface of the mouse guard plate is subject to anti-corrosion treatment.
2. The mouse guard plate is installed on the door frame, which is convenient for construction and disassembly, and is convenient for handling equipment such as power plant and machine room.
3. Reflective strips are pasted on the upper part of the mouse guard plate, which is easy to identify at night to prevent personnel from tripping.
4. The height of the mouse guard is 50cm, the standard thickness is 25mm, and the width can be made according to customer requirements.
5. The mouse guard can be widely used in power plants, substations, grain depots, gas stations, chemical plants and other units. The mouse guard plays a good role in protecting rats.